After Microsoft Deal: Xbox Chief Phil Spencer wants Old Activision Blizzard

World of Warcraft, Duty, Candy Crush, Call of Duty, Candy Crush and Crash Bandicoot: Activision Blizzard has a whole series of selling and popular IPs, which are already great names of the video game industry and together a true powder barrel result.

After taking over Microsoft, all these brands now belong to the Xbox manufacturer and Phil Spencer is sure to be happy to develop new offshoots. Even much more motivated seems to be the Xbox boss but with regard to age, sometimes almost forgotten titles. Guitar Hero for example, or witches .

Phil Spencer: Big plans for small (re) IPS

The Spencer recently revealed the Washington Post: I have a look at the IP list thrown, and I mean, Wow! King's Quest, Guitar Hero... I should actually know that, but I think you have witches. Incidentally, the latter is a first-person shooter of 1995 by doing not with pistols, but magic your enemies.

We hope to work with them to work as soon as the deal is completed to make sure we have the resources to work on franchises, which I have been living for my childhood and who really want the teams. I'm really happy me on these conversations. I think it's all about adding resources and increase the potential, so Spencer continues.

Xbox It looks like the Xbox boss would have great plans for gaming franchises that are likely to be forgotten in recent years. So that Spencer's meet childhood dreams, however, the DEAL must go between Microsoft and Activision Blizzard over the stage. The US Congress still wants to check the planned takeover first.

To home page

Comments