Ex-international Max Meyer is moving to FC Lucerne

Max Meyer immediately joins FC Lucerne, stated the Swiss first division group on Wednesday. The 26-year-old signed an agreement until June 30, 2024 and also is expected to begin training instructor Mario Frick's team.

With Max Meyer, we were able to sign a gamer that, despite his only 26 years, has a great deal of experience and is a suitable enhancement to our squad, stated FCL sporting activities director Remo Meyer.

a lot of experience

Max

With FC Schalke 04, which he had actually left in 2018 with a great deal of patron, he played 156 times in the Bundesliga and also 16 times in the Champions Organization. 46 video games in the Premier League for Crystal Royal residence, ten in the Bundesliga for Cologne-Die Vita von Meyer is impressive. The profession delayed, most lately he was energetic at Fenerbahce and also then on lending at FC Midtjylland. We are encouraged that we can profit from Max's high qualities which Max can give new momentum in return, said Remo Meyer.

Meyer has a great deal of experience. Besides, he ran four times for the DFB option, won the German Olympic option as Captain in Rio de Janeiro Silber in 2016 and also ended up being European champ with the U 21 under trainer Stefan Kuntz.

I intended to reorient myself.

Max Meyer

Meyer can be encouraged by the suggestions

I wished to reorient myself as well as in the discussions with Remo Meyer and also Mario Frick had the ability to convince myself of the concepts you have with me and also the team. I am currently anticipating my brand-new colleague and after that naturally also on my first Use before our followers.

Comments