[Interview] Do you have to shoot the gun? The taste of'roader 'is different.

Weird What do you think if you have a shooting game that lacks the total shot? Perhaps most of them are games that don't have the basics. The taste of shooting in the shooting game is alpha, omega, and virtually everything. This is why some indie shooting games have all kinds of extraordinary shooting games. In such a shooting game, there is a game that pursues a reloading taste, not a taste of shooting. Neverderis Studio's 'Loter: Test Subject' is the main character.

■ I have confirmed the possibilities, so I will return to 'Loter: Alpha' Q. I tried to tell you what kind of game it was.

'Loter: Test Subject' is an experimental game that advocates the genre of bullet counting resort action. This is why I put a test sub project in the subtitle. Because it's literally an experimental game. As you may know, as you may have played, 'Lauder: Test Subject' is a game that can be complicated at first, as a game that is not in shooting a gun, unlike the general shooting game, but it is a reloading game. I spent a lot of effort to be pleasant.

Q. It was more unusual to have a reload as a key mechanism. How did you think about making a game like this?

One was inspired by another game and the other in the movie. In fact, this mechanism is not the first I made. In the game called 'Recess', I referred to the basic mechanism, but if you have tried it, you know, but to shoot the gun, aim and trigger, the players have to enter one action for one action to shoot. It was fun. So one day I thought I wanted to make a game of this system, but I suddenly wanted to see Johnwick.

In the movie, Johnwick kills the enemy and picks up the gun, starting with checking the magazine, and showing the tacky reloading. What should I say there? I should be impressed. I also developed the game 'Loter: Test Sub Project', which was the core of reloading the idea that I wanted to give such a reload mulberry taste in the game.

Q. It may be a rather sensitive question, but if you refer to the mechanism in 'receiver', there is no reason to do 'receiver': 'Lauder: Test Subject'. It's the origin of that area.

I think you can think about it. However, even if the basic mechanism is similar, I think the game's sense, directing, and fun are different. Above all, 'receiver' has a high level of perfection as a shooting simulator, but the action element is light. Tempo is a relaxing game that shoots still. But 'Loter: Test Subject' is the opposite. There is no idea to reload the enemy coming to a game with strong action. In that sense, I think you can have fun that you could not feel in 'receiver'.

** Q. If you look at Johnwick, all kinds of firearms, such as automatic rifles, shotguns, showed different reload directors depending on the type.

Unfortunately, only the pistol appears in the 'Loter: Test Subject'. As mentioned earlier, 'Loter: Test Subject' is an experimental game that aimed to realize the core system and confirm the possibility of this would be fun rather than a finished game. I was worried a lot, but fortunately the reactions were usually good.

There are not a lot of people who are difficult, but those who like it very much, and now I will develop the right game based on this mechanism. However, I'm not sure if an automatic rifle or shotgun will appear in the main story. First of all, I will put the rebolver or automatic pistol, but I expect it to be more difficult than the 'Lotter: Test Subject' as the shooting is different for each gun.

Q. If it's the main story, is it a kind of demonstration?

Complex. It is an experimental game for proof of the mechanism and also a demonstration and prologue of the relauder series. The title of the main story is scheduled to be 'Loader: Alpha', and in addition to weapons, I will add more action. It aims to implement more advanced actions than the 'Loter: Test Subject', such as throwing a gun to an enemy, holding an enemy, setting up a shield, or throwing something in hand to make a gap.

Q. It's complicated, but I'm worried that my fingers will be twisted if I add more action.

You may be worried about 'Loter: Test Subject'. However, as I continued to talk, 'Lauder: Test Subject' is a level design for proof of the mechanism. This is very clumsy. In fact, if you press the buttons like this, you will only tell you that you will be reloaded and fighting right away, and in 'Loter: Alpha', we will not be able to learn that various actions can be learned in a long volume.

Q. It's a game that's a test, but it's not easy to solve it for free. There are some developer's sponsorship editions, but there is a reason for this.

It is a buildup for later. The prologue is a strategy that allows you to buy the main story if you are interested in the game for free. First of all, it was more important to announce the 'Loter: Test Subject'. Naturally, 'Loter: Alpha' is going to sell it for a fee (laughs). Oh, and in Psychoplux, the publisher, I tried to sell it as a thousand won, rather than just paying it for free, but fortunately I bought a lot. Thank you.

** Q. There may be some visitors who first encountered the 'Loter: Test Subject' here.

Most of the time, you can have fun, but the reaction seems to be quite divided. If you have fun, you fall in love, but those who do not have it too hard. Nevertheless, one common opinion is unusual.

Q. How much is the development of 'Lauder: Alpha', which will be the main story.

To be honest, I've just worked on the initial stage. As based on 'Loter: Test Subject', this is not a prologue, so it's not like adding more content, but it's only planning, concept, and key mechanisms. So it will take at least two to three years to complete. I would like to look forward to improving the animation smoothly.

Q. I would like a word for users waiting for 'Loter: Alpha'.

Please look forward to the users who have enjoyed 'Loter: Test Subject' because it is a game that aggregates all the fun that is much more fun than 'Loter: Test Subject'. It's probably going to take quite a long time, but I'll meet you through the development journal if it's equipped.

Comments